View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 00:38   Link #265
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
"Love needs no reason" but i agree with you that Zessica really had no concrete reason to fall in love with Amata. But after the confession scene, i stopped caring about why Zessica fell in love with Amata. About the Mykage manipulation, i think it will lead to something good because it mirrors the Sirius manipulation by Touma.
I started out liking Mikono but now i have the same standpoint as Vena, she justs irritates me for some reason and holds no candle to Silvia. im probably gonna write more because your opinion is interesting and not heavily biased.
I don't really look at her from the "love triangle" point of view. I mostly like her because of her own character development, and how she's changed so much from the first episode. If you look at her from the "love triangle" point of view I can understand why she would seem irritable to alot of people, but she has reasons for it. Just because they came really late is not her fault. :P

I've only watched like the first two episodes of the original series, but since I already knew the ending from watching this series first I didn't feel like watching it anymore. :P I don't dislike Zessica, I really liked her at the start of the series with her her teasing yet mature attitude. I'm still rooting be back to her tease self by the end of the series. So I hope what you're saying is true.