View Single Post
Old 2012-11-24, 20:31   Link #3444
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Haven't played much because I'm busy studying Japanese, doing projects and recovering from Hurricane Sandy. Aside from that, after Christmas, I will have a lot of new games to play with, mostly on the PS3 and the PS Vita (3DS only getting Paper Mario). I also preordered Atelier Totori Plus, which there is a localized PS3 version of and coming out the end of next week. I wonder what additions they have added in this port... but yes, I do know a bit of Japanese although it takes 5x longer to understand what they are saying since I have to look up words that I don't know. Also planning to get Tales of Graces f, Atelier Meruru, Little Big Planet Vita and Persona 4 Golden.

For now, playing more Little Busters on my Playstation Vita, but haven't decided which arc to do first. Maybe Komari since they finished that in the Anime already. (No, the Playstation Vita is not region locked, although the cross and circle buttons are swapped only for the system software, not the Japanese region software)