View Single Post
Old 2006-12-23, 05:19   Link #174
Myname

Some questions...

1. Hakuoro... back in the first half of the series, that guy form another kingdom said Hakuoro was his brother-in-law and he killed his sister? Was that true or was it just manipulation on Dii's and old dude's part? If not, whats the story on that?

2. Mutsumi, is it explained how she is the only one that got powers or how she even has enough power AND knowledge to seal up a god? Is the present Mutsumi the same as the one in the past or was Kamyu actually BORN and Mutsumi transferred her spirit into her?

3. What is Karura's relation with that metro emperor?

4. What is Touka's story in the game? How he ends up having sex with all of them too if possible.

5. Is it true that Yuzuha got pregnant in the game? If yes, did she die giving birth to the baby cause of her weak body or did she die before even giving birth? Did Oboro know that she was pregnant with Hakuoro's baby? Anyone find it stupid how he used his powers twice to save Aruru but he never used it once to cure Yuzuha even if he didn't know how to control his power and barely had time to use it?

6. Ok, so I don't think the black wings and the vampirism ever got explained. I know she's like related to this evil blood-thirsty god but I don't get why she needs to suck blood. And is there a reason why her wings are black?

7. Is it explained as to why these test tube lifeforms have animal characteristics besides making them look cute and cuddly?

8. Why wasn't the throne given to Benawi? It makes more sense, than Oboro. And where does he go to at the end?
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote