View Single Post
Old 2013-06-08, 08:38   Link #40
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I don't really think so.
Isn't every DF power limited by the Stamina of the user? To me it seems like a common weakness (just like Haki). Even though Luffy somtimes really 'streched' his stamina (Iva's hormones and the like).

But seeing how Law gave Vergo the final strike, his stamina shouldn't be really much of a problem (or he really gave everything he had left at this time).
Everybody is different
Law's stamina is like a Nerds, while Luffy and Zoro's stamina is like a jocks. Who do you think would last longer in wrestling match? Nerd who reads books all day or the the Jock who trains all day? Everybody has strong points, and Laws is not fighting. His strong point is his brain, he uses his power all the time to assist him, and he tries to think ahead for everything. His true skill is with his hands and his brain. He is a surgeon and a tactician.

Second Law's DF power using stamina. That means he can not be in prolonged fights with anyone. Have you noticed the fight with Smoker he did not try to match him. He went for the heart. Look at Vergo's fight. Smoker got Law's heart back. Once that happened he was able to take Vergo out really quick. The battle was not long at all or his contribution to the battle is short but affective. None of Laws battles have been long, all of them have been short. If Dalfamingo knows about Law's Achilles heal then that may be the reason why Law is saving his energy and letting Robin, Ussopp, and CC fight his battles.

Thought
If Law cut through a normal person it must be effortless. Now if he cuts through a person like Vergo who used his Haki does that mean he has to pump more stamina into it? If this is true then his battle with Dalfamingo will require even more.

My Verdict
If law goes toe to toe with Dalfamingo by himself, I don't think he will win at all or even come close. If he is banking on the Shichibukai title to save him then he is playing one heck of a gamble. Right now there is two Shichibukai statues in question and Admiral Fujitori has to figure who is still working with the WG. If that is Laws plan and he manages to succeed, then that will be the second greatest manipulation in history second to Black Beards (when he got Marines and white Beard to fight).

Last edited by grey_1960; 2013-06-08 at 08:49.