View Single Post
Old 2010-10-24, 06:53   Link #1440
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
(Edited to save space)

^Their Defensive secondary is crap...Sooner or later they'll be outscored by a competent offensive team (Which an intramural flag football team is compared to LSU) ... LSU's D only gave up 17 points IMO...If Mallet doesn't get a concussion they probably get beat by the Razorbacks...

I'll give credit where credit is due...Ham Newton is a beast, but ya gotta make him prove he can throw it and it doesn't appear he's very good at doing that...
They were worn-out the whole 4th quarter...
Well, yeah the secondary is weak, but they are playing better than they were, considering how inexperienced they started out (as a whole) and the experienced leadership that is on the disabled list. Our secondary has made average QBs and receivers look like All-Americans, but they seem to bring it in the fourth and all year they have been good about not giving up too many big plays, but when they do, oh boy are they big for the other team!!! Still, you are right... Arkansas put on a clinic for how to pick our secondary APART!!!! Someone else could easily do it again!

I'll be glad when Mallet graduates, he is insane... he'll play on Sundays for sure! However, I don't feel any better seeing what the future holds at Arkansas. Wilson is already an incredible passer (sure we probably made him look a little better than he really is) and picked-up right where Mallet left off! Barring a few poor passes in the fourth quarter, they would have won. I really think Mallet could not have done any better that day. I think Wilson will be a thorn in the side of everyone in the SEC West after Mallet leaves (ack).

And anyway, yeah Cam is not the most accurate passer. His numbers look good because he only really passes when he HAS to pass or when SHOULD pass. He is GENERALLY a safe passer and he and his receivers get it done when they need to, especially in the fourth quarter. However, he needs to be careful of letting those passes sail on him or else someone's gonna get a Pick-6!