View Single Post
Old 2012-09-23, 02:10   Link #132
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
Holy moly budgeting! How not very surprising that A-1 Pictures starts to budget every single freakin' anime they make right at the half-way mark.

* Recycled ambient sound (hint: children saying things like "sensei", etc)
* Slideshow combat (toads)
* Wtf is wrong with this scene? (09:33) The floor and walls look like they're goo.. I don't even know how the hell they managed that. I don't even recall Celsys Retas having such a cheesy and terrible way of making 3d corridors.. God awful.
I'm totally fine with the budgeting for this show. At least it's better than SHAFT's budgeting department.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
Actually yes, it seems very strange that they got so attached to her in such a short amount of time. What was it, two days?

And then the whole adopting thing is just crazy. I'm assuming that both Asuna and Kirito are teenagers. I can't imagine a couple that age coming across a lost child and thinking of it as their own. Maybe if enough time passes, but that's really stretching it.

Moral of the story: Kirito needs to watch out because Asuna's maternal instinct is off the charts. She'd be pushing for a baby right away.
Oh God... lol indeed.

OVA Chapter 16.5, anyone?

On a serious note, though, Yui was designed. Yes. designed. to be totally approachable and cuddle-able... and talkable... and... you know......
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote