Thread: Licensed Kamisama Dolls
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-20, 21:51   Link #228
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
Naaaah you're really just seeing things... Oh wait maybe you're right
I won't complain though, Utao is cute and they aren't going that slow story-wise either
lol you....

What're you doing here? I swear I'm not watching this series for Utao, honest! It's not like I defend her because sheeeeee.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
(I'd say last season's Hidan no Aria was worse.) But it's not my cup of tea. It's just so... so... It's just too "meh". (Sorry for the lack of a more eloquent description of how this show makes me feel.)
That's okay. Sometimes I can't describe something, and I'm supposed to be the guy that can but I kinda figured Hidan No Aria was going to be mentioned sooner or later, but the difference here is one is a novel and the other is a manga. I honestly think what doomed HnA was too many arcs in so little eps, so let's see how a manga goes in a similar number of eps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Yeah, the moe stuff with Utao at the start was a bit much... she doesn't strike me as the type to get all squealy over a cake or fret about calories.
It's... not all surprising, is it?

You know, since she's sorta like that sheltered maiden from an obscure village, who had no sweets whatsoever and was probably fed grass and.... never mind
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote