View Single Post
Old 2008-11-27, 17:07   Link #780
Slayerx

Well the newest chapter is out...

Seems like the battle is not over as Luxus came up with a back up plan... i'm guessing that the hall of lightning is something that Luxus devised and is as such the only one able to control, as it would have been VERY useful during the phantom lord attack.

And aside from Ezra, it seems like Kana is the only one who really enjoys a good fight... too bad she never gets any fights... even though she was acting like a leader in the phantom lord attack in the absence of the others she really didn't do much... never even really got to see her magic...though she always did seem like one of the minor characters that the author wanted to shed a bit more focus and importance on...

And Natsu and gazzille might just get out of that barrier... I guess Levi thinks she can use her word magic to rewrite fried's or something like that

grant it, i'm not sure where things are going... possible team up of Natsu and Gazzille to beat luxus maybe (as their is a very good chance they will get out in time to fight)... personally i don't want to see Natsu win in a solo fight against Luxus, not without him having an advantage like having a partner, or Luxus having a disadvantage like being badly injured before the fight... frankly, i prefer seeing the main character on a bit of a lower level since it reminds you that he still has room to grow...

Also, now that everyone is de-petrified, and their are numerous fighters, i'm wondering... are we still gonna be granted a fight from mistgun, or is he once again gonna work behind the scenes to take down the temple of lightning... maybe both... i think it's likely he will fight as that was the main purpose of his introduction in the previous chapter; if all he was gonna do was work as support, i don't think they would have bothered with an intro and would have just had him pop up when it was his time to shine, much like he did during the phatom lord attack...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote