View Single Post
Old 2011-07-10, 15:09   Link #223
rantuyetmai
↓ Crazy in love with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
First of all @rantuyetmai, let me say you are being needlessly provocative and I am a bit offended. Where in my writings did I have a tone so rude you need to reply with such manners?
I apologize if my reply sounds too harsh.

Quote:
Carrying on:

No, he needs a call to the police or FBI. You need to add some more conditions to refine this analogy.
At least from your response I know you're also thinking to jump into fire for a stranger is uncalled for. Let's change the "mafia" to "alien" if you will, and you showed enough evidence to make him know everything you said is true. He can't tell anyone because nobody would believe him, not that anybody can help even if they know. Close enough?

Quote:
Assume that: (1)Homura didn't exist and (2)WN won't appear for as long as Madoka is still alive, yet (3)events still played out like we saw until Mami's death, (4)immediately after that QB suddenly had to explain the real mechanism behind MGs and everything about the fate of all previous and future MGs. Now with no need of Madoka sacrificing herself for the town with WN out of the picture and yet Mami still died, do you think it is possible that at this point she would sacrifice herself to save every MGs she doesn't even know? My guess is she won't.
Given that QB give her enough flashbacks and let the agony of thousands of girls overwhelm Madoka's little heart.

How sure are you?

Quote:
However, my view is that actually finding enough reason and confidence to do things is actually a growth in itself.
And that's where we agree to disagree.

A while ago, I refused to give a beggar some money because he looked healthy enough to work. Several days after that, I happened to see him in a run down gas station, trying to keep his children warm during winter with only some thin clothes. There I gave him some food and all money I have with me.

Did I grow?

My answer is no. I wasn't immature by refusing him the first time we met. The money I have, I worked hard to earn them myself. But when I saw him and his kids seriously need help, I was willing to help. Even if at this gas station is the first time we met, I would still help.

I didn't grow up by finding a reason to help that beggar. I didn't become a better person, I just coincidentally have the chance to prove I'm a good person from the beginning

Quote:
What do you think would happen if Madoka became an MG alone (every other character doesn't appear) and later discovered the mechanisms beyond it by herself?

I wasn't sure what you wanted to ask. If Madoka already spent her wish, what else could she do to make a miracle even if she felt sorry for her fate and all MG's fate? She's strong-willed, she will continue to fight witches and protect everyone like Mami did until the day she dies.

Quote:
Also, how do you explain the stark difference of the outcome of the last timeline(every MG and the Earth is saved) and the one before that (every MG and Earth is doomed)?
Information.
rantuyetmai is offline   Reply With Quote