View Single Post
Old 2014-07-07, 09:50   Link #325
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Uh yea I am. Mayumi's father would have married Tatsuya's aunt if not for the attack. By marrying Tats to Mayumi they have the connection they would have had between the families had the attack not occured. Mayumi probably likes him as well so that makes things easier. I also don't see the Saegusa's terribly objecting to Tatsuya as her suitor if they knew the full story. I get the feeling especially from Jumonjii that pretty much the other families could care less about the technical aspects, and would be blown away just from his raw power and abilities. I mean Maya is arguably one of the strongest mages in existence, and Tatsuya could probably beat her. Kudo has even hinted at wanting Tatsuya for his skill, and lamenting how he is being wasted in his current situation. The only thing really going against this is Mayumi currently being out of the picture. But with the twins there, there is plenty of chance for interaction.

I have read through 12, so maybe 13 has some information that contradicts, but I doubt it.

I don't understand why you would think Lina is off the table. Their contact ended with Tatsuya basically telling her to come back, and she clearly likes him. I would say its only a matter of time before she finds some way to come back.

Tatsuya and Achan actually would be hilarious. But I think it would fail for the same reason it would fail with Honoka. Tatsuya needs some aggressive personality, either mayumi's tease, erika's fire, lina's arrogance/confidence, or Miyuki's zealotry. Honoka and A chan are kind of like mibu, I feel like they would fall behind.

Also for the record, I think the perfect person for him would be Mari, but she was taken off the board from the get go. I haven't seen enough of the cousin, but she could be interesting as well.

Did you even wonder why the Yotsuba and the Seagusa are in bad terms?

If not then I'll tell...

It's
Pride

Its a petty pride and you want Tatsuya to marry off; for something stupid like that; come on man give Tatsuya-kun some credit, he deserve more than that...if Koichi can just apologize and admit that Maya has become a stronger person than him it wouldnt even escalate like this.

About Lina her leaving the Military is a very stupid choice; you can just say she triggered the death flag....if you dont know what I mean let me give you a hint....
What is the only thing that her and Tatsuya have in common?

Tuturu! Tatsuya sympathize her as they are both Military....then if she leaves the Military she is nothing to Tatsuya; what is there to sympathize a civillian; Lina would jusy be Honoka #2.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote