View Single Post
Old 2014-07-07, 15:40   Link #329
cadu_

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
It is not passing through objects, he just make people think he can do that while he actually does not,
Tatsuya never passed through objects so far,he only decomposed walls in order to "make" shortcuts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
What I'm more interested in now is the ability to control energy and the possible of creating thing. We all know that he can convert matter to energy as in Material Burst, then can he reverse energy to create matter. He can read the structure of object then is there any possibility that he can transform object to another object like turn a tree to papers?
I dont think so, because he`s magic is to decompose/reconstruct eidos and not control energy. Althought we say "convert" actually he`s decomposing the atoms in order to make them release their energy(or something along these lines).
Tatsuya can recreate anything that he decomposed,so if he decomposes a bar of gold he would be able to reconstruct many bars of gold(isnt that like a game resource cheat?XD),I believe that would count as "create things".But turn a tree into paper?I dont think so.