View Single Post
Old 2013-06-05, 10:54   Link #32
forcerounds

Neji died so that Hinata could have no one to overshadow her for the rest of the story. I hope we finally get to see the Twin Lion Fists connect in the next chapter.

Kiba has always been boring. He'd be more interesting if he bred Akamaru and trained his pups. That will probably happen eventually.

Shino is damn scary. I've always thought he was among the most powerful of his generation just on his own. The great parasite could kill just about anybody in a horrid fashion.

Ino-Shika-Cho continues to be the best ninja team. They actually practice teamwork, a concept Kakashi drilled into his students, better than Team 7 ever has and will. I thought that was always an ironic feature of this story. However, I guess when your team consists of three sannin-trained powerhouses, you don't need to come up with a careful plan to assassinate targets. They just do it.

Sakura can summon slugs, as predicted. I wonder when she was able to do so and why she never has before. It looks like Katsuyu, but without any color, it could be a different slug.
forcerounds is offline   Reply With Quote