View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 16:20   Link #250
Snork
Twilight lander

Send a message via ICQ to Snork
Quote:
The 04 guy seems to be popular choice for kamijou with 05 gal as hitomi.
I actually thought it was 2 and 3. No.4's haircut doesn't seem to match.
The worst part about Kamijou is his cluelessness. He has no idea of what his oblivious attitude did to Sayaka's life, and maybe it's for the better that he never will. But that's the bitter reality kicking in again - how many times people happened to neglect those close to them (speak, phone, send a postcard at least) until something sad happened?
Somehow I don't feel nearly as much negativeness towards Hitomi. While it looks weird to jump at the guy once he's out of hospital and give your visibly indecisive friend a 24 hours ultimatum... We'll never know her true situation, it seems. It's still possible that she had a crush on him for quite a while but didn't want to stand in Sayaka's way, until her patience failed her. It's still not dismissable that she might have bult up the whole thing to push Sayaka forward (and were it not for the Soul Gem issue, who knows what would have happened). Her ending up with Kamijou after Sayaka's death is not that harsh to see, since they could even got closer while comforting each other. But anyhow, I can't help suspecting that she might be blaming herself to some extent - it's just NOT plannable when you give your friend time to take the guy before you do, and instead she disappears and dies. The bitter memories are bound to remain. In fact, I kinda feel sorry for her.
Snork is offline   Reply With Quote