Thread: Licensed Brother's Conflict
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 18:32   Link #44
kuromitsu

Ep 1... I dunno, maybe I'm just used to UtaPri, but wasn't this episode weirdly low-tension? I mean, girl moves into a huge mansion to live with an army of stinking rich pretty boys who keep flirting with her (sekuhara in the very first evening? come on, Ren! Kaname! uh, I'll just call him not!Ren), she gets carried, hugged, kissed, has shirtless service, twincest BL service (complete with kiss), finds out she's now the sister of a super-popular idol, etc... I would've expected something more lively and exciting. Even the ending is pretty meh, dancing aside.

Aside of that, the show knows what it's doing. The girl? yeah, whatever, let's just shiptease the twins instead.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Seriously, guys, what are you doing behind her hair?

(As far as I'm concerned she should get together with Iori, for reasons that have nothing to do with this anime. Although it seems Yuusuke is going to be the lucky main guy.)

The characters are the usual suspects (pretty much all of the usual suspects...), the chara designs are mostly pleasing to the eye, and the seiyuu are of course doing a good job, so yeah, I'll watch this for the pretty and the ear candy.

(And that house. I'd love to live in that house with or without the pretty boys.)

That Louis guy was irritating, though... they really shouldn't have him speak like that in an anime.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-07-02 at 18:48.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote