View Single Post
Old 2008-01-17, 18:56   Link #77
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valduran View Post
Not to mention any american-made production of Claymore would suck so badly, and most or all of the actresses listed so far have been hollywood connected.
Amen to that!

Quote:
A CG Claymore not only has a far higher chance of getting made, it also would look far more accurate and appropriate...not to mention awesome. Personally I PREFER Animated or CG to live action hands down. It's easier for me to connect to characters that aren't portrayed by a real person for some reason.
Agreed. Not only I would shiver and faint at the sight of an overacted scene with my favorite Claymore being put to the ground by a wanna-look-bad-ass-but-phail-at-it actress, I will probably die from diarrhea.
Look at Resident Evil or Silent Hill. Both were sabotaged in their movies by poor acting. Generally any adoption between Game/Anime<->Live Action Movie is bad so it has to be done with caution or else it's ruined.

Quote:
There's too much story to fit into a single movie. It will end up as bad as FF advent children in terms of story.
It doesn't have to be from the original plot or it can take some of the extra scenes or whatever. Fitting the whole Claymore story in a movie is almost impossible no doubt. Oh and I wont be arguing about FFAC story being bad or not since it doesn't belong here but let me keep it at "I disagree"

Quote:
This is mainly a fun thread and not a reality thread. Doing it in CG would be too easy and defeat the purpose of us trying to cast bad actors.
You have a point.. that's why I am still waiting for Teresa and Galatea to show up!
Man, if I had some 3D designing skills, I would do some 3D Claymores.

Quote:
Chiba: Good luck convincing NSW for a video game claymore thread
Actually, a video game claymore was discussed in one of those scattered general claymore discussion.. I will look for it.