Thread: Haku's Attempts
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-27, 14:31   Link #316
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I think it looks amazing. It's no different than your sketch, with the exception that the lines look smoother (which is an obvious one - a sketch is meant to have rough lines, and computer-done line art will be nearly perfect by comparison). As you know I loved the sketch, and this is 100% faithful to it. Great job! Does that mean that you're largely finished with Nuregami, then? Do you have any plans for who to do next? Don't feel pressured though - if you want to wait a bit to think about character concepts for the other brush gods, then please do so. I'm pretty excited to see who's going to be next and how it'll turn out!
Thank you so much. I'm just surprised that you like my drawings...it's so nice to hear positive feedback for once, y'know? ^^

I'm just about done with Nuregami, I just need to add a few more touch-ups and she's done. As for my next one, that'll be Bakugami, the boar atop the cherry bomb. I'm about 1/3 of the way done with him already. I'll be posting the rough sketch up soon.

And 2 new sigs

Tried the "shiny" approach and failed.