Thread: Katawa Shoujo
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-05, 15:36   Link #76
Riga92
The Spear of Destiny

Finished Hanako's and Lilly's routes yesterday.

Hanako's route was pretty much a rollercoaster of emotions throughout her story with her problems regarding her introversion and her past. When her H-scene came, I felt really sick and terrible reading it, and I felt even more terrible when she reveals why she slept with Hisao. I'm glad they both managed to work it out and end it in a heartwarming note. My only complaint is the route kinda ends suddenly, I was expecting a little more.

Lilly's route is by far the best I've seen so far. While nowhere near as depressing as Hanako's, Lilly's route is filled with so much heartwarming and natural romance. She's such a refined lady, has a childish side to her, and truly cares about Hisao and Hanako. She's a very motherly figure and I just loved the development between the three. The ending was a very emotional rollercoaster as well, and I cried in relief when I heard the music box, knowing she returned. That epilogue scene left me in tears of joy, my heart melted from the overflowing happiness.