View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 03:09   Link #8098
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I don't think Gemma was really too hard on Yukino. He had her strip and erase her mark, I was half-expecting him to kill her for losing a bet on her life, and Yukino was quite obedient, herself...but his attitude really sounds like Laxus at the festival arc, about how a strong guild doesn't need weak members and whatnot.

Milliana's grown well, +1 for timeskip! Love how she's straightforward about her goals, no idea what Kagura's past is like though. At least she's got good reason to want to kill Jellal, a childhood of slavery and the death of her friend...what's Erza gonna do, say that he was brainwashed? I'm looking forward to that part of the arc.
So forcing a woman to strip herself completely naked in front of her comrades, and expelling her is not going too hard on her? I'd hate to see your definition of what would be too hard^^;;. Anyhoo, Rogue scored+1 on my nice guy list. He has more consciousness about what's going on around him than Sting. Sting's just a punk who thinks he's all that. Rogue is more focused and analytical. I mean, I'm still iffy he killed his foster parent, but we'll wait and see. I do agree with you though, Millianna definitely +1. You'd think, since she's technically older than Erza, she'd act like a mature senpai. NOPE! TACKLE GLOMPS FTMFW! As much as I would want to see Yukino join FT, I don't think her spirit and mind are in the right state to think about joining another guild, not after what Genma did to her. Still hope she joins though.