View Single Post
Old 2012-10-05, 08:30   Link #84
prakash123

ok i think this whole set up has madara written all over it.madara seem over confident when he told obito he would definitely come back.kakashi killing rin seem pretty real to me as kakashi was crying.i dont see how any clones or zetsus could be involved.about the part obito saying 'you let rin die' in 600 and the last page of 604 there has to be more to it.if im not wrong, after obito made that comment, kakashi even asked 'arent u going to blame me' so both obito and kakashi know that it wasnt kakashi's fault.

coming back to the whole madaras plan thingy...
i think this incident was staged by madara with the help of the mist.there was also something zetsu said abt the mist using guinea pigs.but from what i infer rin and kakashi were the real ones.so madara asks zetsu to inform obito about rin and kakashi being in danger and obito rushes out to save em, madara being super confident and saying u will thank me later ur sure to come back.madara needed someone to carry out his plans but the moment he found and saved obito,obito was so hesitant on returning to konoha.so madara had to cut his ties with konoha thus coming up with a plan to kill rin.but i wont just assume anything and just wait for next weeks chapter.about the eyes connecting and all i think its only when kakashi is a state of sadness that their eyes link or maybe a very strong emotion.
prakash123 is offline   Reply With Quote