View Single Post
Old 2009-01-01, 09:17   Link #64
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Waven, it is the matter of perception and reflection upon your actions. When you are not in a relationship with a person your perception of the actions is different when when you are in a relationship. This way when you are in a realationship something that before came at ease becomes harder to do, and something that was harder to do now becomes easier.

Because of this, if their relatinship changes which seems to lead this way we cannot be fully guaranteed that their connection specially on the physical level will remain unchained and would now just have romantic coloring to it.

Sometimes when your perception and awareness about the other and yourself change the relationship does change a lot.

Like when couple looks and acts like a true couple but once they officially become an item changing the self-reflecting stance and the reflection in general upon ones actions with the other, this relationship does break. Due to inability to cope with the changes.

Thats why I believe some exploration of them as couple needed, otherwise it would leave a blank space in a physical relationship space.

In simple words, though we have been proved that they share a strong spiritual connection, we are unaware how their connection as couple will work when their and others reflection on them changes. And because a real love always is a mixure of these two parts (or as Vexx noticed their are so mixed together so that this dichotomy is artificial in itself) when we see a focus just on spiritual connection, it makes one question their actual possibility as a couple that share love and not just spiritual bond.
Yes i totally agree with you here, it's just that my own personal perception as a reader and observer makes me feel funny (in a good, humorous way) when thinking about the mentioned possible change of their relationship towards the physical