View Single Post
Old 2010-10-03, 04:25   Link #17852
Judoh
Mystery buff

One possibility for why Rudolf would chose Asumu instead of Kyrie is because he wanted a partner that would be good at taking care of kids instead of one that's a good business confidante. Kyrie describes giving Rudolf a lot ideas in college for some quick money schemes in episode 6. I think it's possible Rudolf might have been a little intimidated of Kyrie because she was smarter than him. If so he might have had the same mentality about women as Kinzo and Krauss.

Quote:
Krauss:"Just like how there are things that only men can do, there are things that only women can do, right? I think things like giving birth to children, raising them, and supporting their husband can only be done by women."

Eva: "Are you trying to say that there's no need for a woman to do things like work and study?"

Krauss: "I wouldn't go that far. It's tiring just talking with an unschooled woman. ...However, women who are too smart are even more tiring. I think that a woman like you, who violently asserts herself, would cause their future husband a lot of trouble."
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote