View Single Post
Old 2011-10-04, 16:47   Link #5618
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Hmm, despite Dokuro rescuing Hacqua, I'm still a little suspicious of our skull-faced supervisor, as it's really too convenient. Later events may prove otherwise, though.
I think you are being too paranoid. Dokuro being a good guy but 'undercover' makes perfect sense. Totally consistent with her character, her actions and works well with the existing story.

Dokuro was the one who assigned Elsie to Keima and told her to use "love" to extract the loose souls. Keima had that theory that it was intentionally done to awaken/strengthen the goddesses right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Now that Haqua's out of the squad, does this mean she won't have her robe? And if she doesn't, does this mean she'll become less useful than Elsie?
That's impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Or Haqua will be replaced. The gokult woman could get a new devil partner instead, presumably the Vintage partner that would be taking Haqua's position

Either way, Haqua probably doesn't have anywhere else to go, meaning Keima's mother will have another "illegitimate child" to take in.
I don't think that partners are so randomly decided that they can just swap them between demons.

And Haqua possibly staying at Keima's place is probably just wishful thinking on peoples parts.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote