View Single Post
Old 2012-03-23, 16:29   Link #17700
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ she still draws her some of her powers from a god though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
What...no one's even near universe killer here....Highest so far, Aiwass....is kinda vague. Even Fiamma at his highest was just a planet killer.

Universal esper theory is currently just a theory.
Exactly the point, 'cause when it'll cease to be a mere theory both PSD Fiamma and Othinus will certainly be classed above that thanks to their respective ability so is Aleister and "the invisible thing" because of their "as long as Fiamma is from the Aeon of Osiris, we're still above him" ... even if they aren't necessarily universe+ after that, they are still crazily super broken ... and god knows where's the limit of Aiwass' "above everyone else" in this series
Please don't blame me, I'm just considering all the possibilities, just a few years ago I was well shocked enough after figuring that an almost joke character blond loli plays on the same ground as Kami Tenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I was thinking something along the lines of... Have you seen Soul Eater?
But there really is not alot of middle-level guys
Good point xD ... crap I laughed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Othinus said "The sample sleeps within the Windowless Building"and for Aleister 'sleep' is the action that he never would do now that his plans met some problems since the end of the war. It must be something/someone else.
*takes notes* ouah, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^ Because Crowley never sleeps or at least his current state won't allow it plus knowing Kamachi's work he will bring another new character by next volume and probably that will explain a bit about Crowley.
It's high time after 20 volumes of mind raping about that >.>

Last edited by desrtsku; 2012-03-23 at 16:30. Reason: good > god