View Single Post
Old 2007-05-18, 02:56   Link #195
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Well to differentiate between the two mages, I suggest not. Sakura might call him Josh-san, though Kha might use Magister Merlin, as I'd see him use as a title for Britainna mages.

Ever thought about Joshua being the self-sealed form of the REAL Merlin, having done so to conserve his life force for the second coming of Arthur, but the Josh half has absolutely no idea of his other half's existence? I'm thinking of Yue/Yukito combo of CCS fame on this. Just a random thought again.
Again.... note taken?

Quote:
Kha: Erm... *Whispers humming as his right eye changes color, then returns to normal when the scan is complete* Why is there a bottle of Hershey's Dark Delight on inside back of your dress?
Fate: Well... Umm...

*meanwhile*

Nanoha: You know because she's not Terran, Fate took it seriously, not to mention literally...
Hayate: I know but... *chuckle*

then...

Aurion: Didn't you say you could see the magic flowing through a place? Does that mean you just saw Fate with nothing on but that magic bottle of hot chocolate?
Kha: !!!
Fate: *turns red*
Sakura: [Father can see any magic through 30 feet of lead so it's no surprise! But no worries, Father's an innocent person.]
Fate: *overheats*
Kha: Sakura not now--
Kay: When I researched Earth culture, I came across that the idea to cover one in chocolate is an mating ritual of sorts, when both parties eat the brown stuff off each other...
Fate: *faints*
Sakura: [Oh she passed out.]
Kha: KAY!!!

What mayhem...
at faraway...

Yuuno: the usual day of the TSAB officers... *grins and slurps coffee*
Joshua: I don't understand these people....

Quote:
Chrono: *Hayate-thumb* G-job!
*turns round to see a flaming Kha with Sakurazaki deploying Gotteliches Rapier*
Kha: Ne I heard you tutored my page in my absence and I haven't thanked you for it...
Chrono: W-wait I can explain. Chaos you snitch!
Chrono, you got owned! XD

Quote:
Hikki probably IS going to get in trouble with Mai if she finds out what he suggested.
The possibility is endless....

Quote:
Interesting... Isn't a big Device assistant a little unwieldy? I suppose that's why most devices don't request that (A loli is still rather compact to a full-grown lady ), but then persocons from Chobits are big assistants.
that's why I'm working on Halcyon's background ATM. Its story is as interesting as Excalibur, except that Halcyon's past was as a Greek Goddess. Spoiler: Alcyone actually did have a child, but he died due of illness. She didn't tell her husband Ceyx of the matter, fearing that it would devastate him.

Hmm... Chii-like assistant....