View Single Post
Old 2007-05-19, 16:52   Link #19
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
The egg of course, creatures were laying eggs long before the chicken species even existed.

You misunderstand the true genius behind the expression.
It is NOT an unanswerable question, that's not the point.

For starters either you're being purposely dense or your veiled arrogance has gotten the better of you...The question is a metaphor relating to the hard question between fansubs helping and hurting anime companies...But by all means use your :rollseyes: smileycon to pretend you have the answer to a metaphorical Juggernaut of a question that some scientists even today are still puzzled by, but ofcourse a European Animesuki Artist knows more than scientists and theologists on this subject (<---Proper usage of rollseyes smileycon)...The debate, is simply a tool used in argumentative relatives... "Not ZOMGBBQ didn't you knew the egg be first!" practicalities... Furthermore a Man of the Bible believes the chicken came first and a man of science believes it was the egg, but since your Cats you know more and can easily ignore core beliefs (I mean the bible is stupid right? )...

As for the rest I'm not sure if those questions were directed at me or not but I find the answers to the rest (based on your demeanor) Cat-explanatory...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2007-05-19 at 17:02.
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote