View Single Post
Old 2012-02-29, 12:51   Link #32
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Tsunade evokes the "Will of Fire". When playing this card, all Konoha ninja can fight two levels above their current level for the rest of the round.

Who knew the Uchiha were so sexist? In this manga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
Well it's sad because Sasuke at least deserve an honest conversation with the very person that he "thinks" is fighting for. "Nii-san, I'm getting more used to these eyes" "Nii-san can you see me now?" NIi-san this Nii-san that.
This conversation should never have taken place. That is why it seems out of place. Even Kishi recognizes it. Itachi has wiped his hands with Sasuke and admitted he messed up. He left Sasuke's redemption to Naruto as was shown in this chapter once again. Sasuke is talking to the wrong guy. Itachi can offer him nothing.

The question is whether Sasuke follows Itachi or not. Anything Itachi does cannot change Sasuke's path. Sasuke still has to be hateful. He is going to be getting something soon from that fodder water guy that will prolong the war.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote