View Single Post
Old 2008-08-05, 14:01   Link #1072
cerrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifall View Post
Being new here I wanted to find more information about Sheryl's link with Ranka's mother or family.
So she could be a clone of Ranshe or just of a perfect singer with the voice to attract the vajra which resulted to a failure .
I know people will not like to repeat themselves so I'm just summarizing what I have found out.
This being so , I have read all the threads concerning macross and wanted to participate.
But I appreciate more, Ranka's character than Sheryl 's. After reading what hapenned with ani d and anh minh the few peope who weren't for Sheryl I think I will pass.
Looks like you must be a Sheryl's fan to be accepted here because on the other side there isn't a single soul anymore.
There isn't much of a link right now. All we have to go on are "Ranshe" being listed in ep 14's credits and Grace mentioning "Fairy 9" operation.

I'm still on the fence as to whether "Fairy 9" was the codename for the covert operations held under the guise of Sheryl's tour or if "Fairy 9" is in direct reference to Sheryl herself and her existence.

Whether or not you want to show your support for Ranka is your call, but it is a whole other deal if you want to actively participate in the shipping wars by using flaky arguments and heavily tinted glasses.