View Single Post
Old 2010-04-09, 13:36   Link #2725
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
note that a guy calculated the power of the impact of said concrete wall against the winwoless building: it was around 2 exatons of TNT, that is, enough to destroy the Earth

as for why it not only didn't destroy the planet, but didn't even left a scratch on the windowless building is either a case of you fail physics forever on kamachi's part, or it has something to do with the windowless building being in a different dimension or something like that...either way, a major ass pull...

My take on that wall-throwing is that Accelerator basically stopped the wall from being bound by the rule of the Earth's vectors: any object on Earth is supposed to follow Earth's rotation so that it stays in place. What Accelerator did was like putting something between a set of gears to force it to stop moving along suddenly (I don't know how to explain this better, sorry though)

But even then again... there's no way a force like that can still leave the Earth intact, is it?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----