View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 03:57   Link #3301
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ That's probably the case, since I think that Kirito's opinion is bias. You remember he even tried to protect less advanced AIs in Aincrad, right (the average NPC in our real world)? That's how he is.

I believe I said something about how AI can make backups and copies of themselves (especially in SAO where the fictional tech enable such thing) while human can't. Humans can't. Cloning and transferring memory to the clone can't be done that easy. Clones already have their own life and souls which make transferring our memory to them like killing them. But Flunclight can be backed up and directly transfer to another machine, heck they don't even have human body.

SAO's Flunclight is fictional, the soul thing is something the author comes up with. I find it very questionable what is soul in SAO, afterlife is really something like oblivion?

The AI lived in rather different environment than humans. There is no war, I wonder if the concept of microorganism and virus exist there. They won't suffer from such thing in real world either, since they don't have the same body as ours. And like humans, they're not all that nice and their world is not really a utopia and dystopian one with people having their actions controlled by Taboo Index. Humans don't have such thing as right eye exploded when going against the law (as well as having it healed in a day, like creating an eyeball out of nothing).

God comes to us and tell us to obey and die? Of course we would not sit around waiting our demise. But if god set our flow of time to be 1000x slower than his world or make sure not to bring us to his realm while giving the power to overthrow him to us, it'd be OK especially if he's smart enough to never inform us. How many people here are atheists btw. It's even possible that god doesn't want to deal with the same dilemma regarding Flunclight that he never interferes with us.

But Kirito wants to bring those Flunclight to the real world. just how would we deal with such a person anyway?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote