Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 14:02   Link #991
sikvod00

A quick comment/rant about the intro to ep. 17: Obviously they wanted to show that the karuta club is extra special and has some unconventional talent, but that was stretching it to me. Beating the track club at RUNNING??? Sure, the track team may have won if one of the members didn't magically drop the baton, but it shouldn't have even been that close from the beginning. The event was tailor made for them to win with ease, and they failed! Disband NOW!! I don't care how fast Chihaya and Porky are, that's pushing it for me. Suspension of disbelief makes sense when it's related to karuta (spider senses and purple auras). Oh, well. Let me finish watching the episode. Crunchyroll streams are slow on a campus network, so thought I'd rant a lil...

Edit 2: Everyone's reaction to Taichi nonchalantly agreeing to break up over the phone was hilarious (the gf initiated, so don't feel that bad). They're all horrible at attracting the opposite sex, eh? Just more evidence that the Kana x Desktomu pairing makes sense. They're both such cute juniors.

Last edited by sikvod00; 2012-01-31 at 14:36.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote