Thread: Licensed Claymore Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 15:12   Link #801
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
I wonder if Cassandra stopped because the way the awakened surrounded her reminded her of how she died to the Claymores before. I think she might lose her shit next chapter and take some heads.
Great observation Casshern. It would be great if it was true, it would definitely make more sense than stopping for the sake of stopping (because we all know it was not because they did any significant damage).

As for my impressions about the chapter, I found it hilarious. We all know that in the next chapter Cassandra will obliterate these ABs anyway and Priscilla will deal with quasi-Riful easily (and if not that will be even bigger fail on Yagi's part). So what we're seeing now means nothing. Anyway, it turns out that Miria is way weaker than any of the ABs we're seeing now since each of them can do some damage to Cassandra while Miria couldn't do a thing even though she had the hardest thing we've seen in Claymore world as a tool (Roxanne too and she was supposed to be one of the strongest #1s ever, as it turns out even a weak single digit AB was stronger than her and yet she could easily win against twins, lol^10). Roxanne and Hysteria have also suddenly become super weak. Each and every AB could not only damage Cassandra (which apparently neither Roxanne nor Hysteria could do, Roxanne could do damage only with her spikes and once she lost them she was defenseless) but also they could withstand more damage. Heck, even eating them wasn't as easy as eating Hysteria or Roxanne.
Gooral is offline   Reply With Quote