Thread: Crunchyroll Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-14, 22:57   Link #249
garbage

whaaa no way tsuki-chan!! you're as tasty as ..................*#6739*!!!
but seriously she's so cute, but yeah she was better before the transform. thought that bed kicking scene was a blast, getting jelly?? on the other hand Youto Yokodera was better after ahahah so funny. Man to be so fearlessly open like that...but then he was a blast from the beginning ahehe doing that squats to peep into the girls swimming
loved that tickling scene.

well seriously this is funny, and i think even yuki kaji's better this way than all that angtsy bangtsy roles. More Yukari Tamura even singing the OP, but I think Yui Ogura did well with tsuki-chan. Ishihara Kaori was great as azusa too. That was one heck of a confession scene,did he even plan it to be a confession??

Anyway will definitely be watching this, this feels like a good follow up to Sakurasou for JC, I wonder though if it will also have something more serious ( just don't get Yuki kaji to go over-emo again please). Of course they have Railgun as their "prize" show this season. But this is quite good too, at least as far as starts go, hopefully it will continue in that vein). hmm maybe morale is quite High in JC these days

just a thought: this seems a bit different with the two main girls being DFC, of course we have Tsukushi, the track president but i'm not sure if she's part of the love equation, though certainly a main char. DEAD or DIE!!!

man why'd I held off watching this ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
True. So full of contradictions!

That aside, information about the Blu-Ray I mentioned earlier has been posted, and it includes the aforementioned bedsheet (pretty NSFW). Sold!
WT....that's one heck of a bedsheet......
like like