View Single Post
Old 2013-02-25, 05:04   Link #135
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Just wanted to say this... I'm growing tired of ecchi animes.... Nothing but boobs there, boobs here and everywhere... Panties there and here...

Man, I guess too much is really bad....
I was never the biggest fan of ecchi in the first place, but I kind of feel the same. I didn't mind the occasional bit of fan service before, but now it just annoys me.

Anime in general I've become more scrutinizing of. There used to be a time where I would almost always finish shows that I picked and even the ones I didn't like I generally watched through. Now I sometimes have to force myself to keep up with anime that I really do like. The other day I had to force myself to watch the two most recent episodes of Psycho-Pass because I knew if I didn't do it then, I might not do it for weeks.

To make matters worse, there's just so much crap now. When you've watched a good deal of anime from the 90s to present day, it gets harder and harder to find unique shows among the swathe of uninspired crap. I'm at the point now where if I see a character that resembles anyone in Haruhi, K-On, or Lucky Star, the only way I'll even consider giving it a chance is if the synopsis seriously intrigues me. I almost didn't watch Hyouka for this reason. Psycho-Pass is the first show in a long time that has really made me appreciate anime again. How I feel watching it reminds me of how I feel when Code Geass was airing back in the day, back when I was actually an active poster here on Asuki.