Thread: Sket Dance
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-27, 18:06   Link #17
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
So I've read up til ch 115 of this in like 3 days, and i must say: i'm impressed. The manga pulls twists all over the place, is full of clichés and predictable development, yet it is so incredibly slow-paced.
It's funny how their are multiple sidestory-lines, and how almost all the actual development is in those flashback arcs.
If this continues i predict the manga'll be hella dragging along, until it gets the can-notice, sometime far in the future.
All we know for sure, is that Switch is gonna get a Flashback arc aswell, but that's kinda it. Everything else just seemingly wait til the mangaka wraps it up in the last volume. E.g. The relationships between Himeko and Bossun, Yuusuke and Sasuke, Switch and that childhood-friend of his, until finally Kazuyoshi utters a word (i predict this to be in the last 2 chapters of the manga D.

But it's been fun, i guess most ppl don't know all the riddles and games that pop-up alongside the storyline, almost all of which are very common knowledge (i got no clue on baseball rules.)

The references are extremely funny though, but i think those are gonna get axed in the anime, just like they did with Bakuman :S.