View Single Post
Old 2011-08-27, 15:16   Link #13736
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I heard somewhere that a level 0 AIM can screw a mage over, but I don't know if it was stated somewhere in LN or just made up.
Made up, definitely made up.

Lets assume this is somehow possible- The Level 0 has to be humping the magician or something to be close enough to have any effect, and it's a two way street- he would be also be affected by the magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Dear To Aru fan, another quick question:

Ok, after finishing NT2 a week ago i started to ponder and think why it took the author
like 5 month to finish this novel!. Don't get me wrong i Like it and everything but..... here is what i felt, thAT Kazuma Kamachi wanted a little break from writing and he found a popular fan fiction writer and ask to write a story where everything is re-cap and so forth and after the re-cap part is done and the castle come the fanfic writer switches with Kazuma Kamachi to finish the last chapter......I’m not hating or another here everybody but the thought came to my mind. i mean 5month to do a re-cap novel.

If any one has any thoughts or clue why that might be please reply , I’m always open to suggestion

Lol, 5 months is long? You've been spoiled for too long... Haruhi was on hiatus for 2 years plus....

Plus if you look at the past release dates, the second and third volumes to be released every year are very close to each other, taking only two months give or take implying that both volumes are written at the same time.