View Single Post
Old 2011-11-14, 23:17   Link #69
immblueversion

Anyone else notice Gajeel didn't really show up in the latest chapter at all? Maybe he went for a long-overdue "meeting" with Raven Tail's master Ivan, who I'm wondering whether or not he's caught on to the whole "double agent" bit by now.

That's not to say anything about all the other plot points that have arisen but not been touched upon that much at all, like what happened to Jellal, Ultear, Meldy, Zeref, and all the dark guilds who have all but fallen off the face of the earth, like Tartaros and the remnants of Grimoire Heart (Kain and Rusty are supposedly still out there). I wonder if any such loose plot threads will be addressed this upcoming arc. I also wonder if we get to see more of Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus in action, considering they've risen up the ranks like crazy.

If there's anything I want to see, it's Jellal and Ultear meeting again. How would they react, especially Jellal, if he remembers her at all? Also, how would Erza react to meeting Ultear? After all, she should know by now that Ultear was the one behind Jellal's brainwashing (Azuma told her as much after getting beaten by her). Would she be as forgiving to her as Jellal? Because she seemed pretty damn upset back when she thought Zeref himself was responsible. Come to think of it, how would everyone whose lives were ruined as consequences of Zeref's actions react to seeing the self-hating emo boy? We shouldn't forget how it was one of Zeref's demons, Deliora, who destroyed Gray's home and led to Ur's sacrifice (even though he did end up making plenty of irreplaceable friends as a roundabout result).

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote