View Single Post
Old 2012-06-06, 10:01   Link #6
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Though I do wonder: Since the slime was shown to be combustible, why bother keeping it locked up in the hot side of the island? I mean, shouldn't that half have been nuked to oblivion already? I can only assume that it was being kept in a special container or something during all that time.....
Nobody ever said CC was smart enough to remember that :I

But seriously, it wasn't a grand chapter but I enjoyed it.

Loved the Robin helping out the gorilla bit xD It's always nice when Oda does those random splash pages like that.

Luffy completely shutting down both Smogi and Tashiker was fun, especially when he realized they had switched. But I like that Luffy didn't harm them, knowing that they weren't that big of a threat.

I swear, when I saw bits of the slime flying around I instantly thought it was Zoro going wild, slashing the big slime to pieces and launching the pieces all over the place.
That said, I'm guessing Zoro and his group are going to fight half of the slime while Luffy's group fights the other half. Luffy vs CC will probably turn into a quick skirmish with CC eventually getting away in a chapter or two.

I wonder how Brook's freezing attacks will work on the slime.

No one else wants to see Franky "accidentally" shoot the giant slime with his laser and have the entire place blown up? Just me? Ok!