View Single Post
Old 2013-07-29, 15:55   Link #58
b10nutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
if sasuke is given that other half of the kyuubi, it will make sasuke way too much powerful, let us not forget that apart from powers sasuke is also very smart and always have impressive tricks up his sleeve, he defeated itachi, danzo not just because of his powers but mainly because of his quick strategy and thinking. This is something that naruto lacks, naruto is way behind sasuke in these things.
I agree with this, Sasuke unlike Naruto did not defeat most of his foes just by brute force, he always analysis the enemy abilities not just attacking straightforward, that alone is a big advantage over Naruto.

Anyway I also think that Naruto should change his dream to be more like the Sage of 6 Paths, as he is the only one right now that fully understands Biju's desires and feelings and maybe he should make others understand that they are not only weapons to be use and discard. Also if my memories serve me right Naruto promise to Nagato he will bring peace to the Shinobi World so Sage path will be more appropriate than Hokage. Sasuke may become a great Hokage if he puts all his hatred away and is accepted by the village.

Last edited by b10nutz; 2013-07-29 at 16:10.
b10nutz is offline   Reply With Quote