Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-11, 12:53   Link #9667
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

so in 8.8 you have to get in the game to sell the Super Pershing for gold or send a ticket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Sometimes I don't understand what's wrong with people. That one guy (I remember his name is allstarface or something) kept bitching the whole game after being off in 1 minutes. Later on I manage to get 6 kills in my T29 to lead my team to victory, he's then going on rambling about how I was just lucky because I'm in the most OP tank, and after the match ended, he pm'ed me about how my win rate suck in the most OP tank. Seriously, what's that guy's issue?

Back on the game, I really need help with the AMX 40. The grind on this tank is much more painful than I anticipated, and I often get matched in game again tier 5 or 6. Just 6k exp and I already want to throw the towel in. Already max all the component, but it's still slow as fuck, and can't shoot anything for shit. What should I do in this tank, aside from praying my team will be doing well?
hehe, looked up that guys stat, he a good player, but only a light blue, people at that point of stat is usually rapidly improving and easily get irritated by loss or bad play, if he having a bad day, seeing a vital tank like T29 being afk will certainly make him rage, and if you not play well after coming back, it will even lead to more rage, I can't say if you were lucky or not without seeing replay though, and I agree that after battle pm is going too far.