View Single Post
Old 2007-06-25, 05:11   Link #83
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
And my predictions for Episode 13?

Morimiya Aono is a regular girl. She lives in a large house (with her parents/alone, because her parents are away on business), and her hobbies include taking photos of the sky, and collecting weird dolls. She goes to school with her best friend Ishizuki Mana, and teaches the art of origami to the latter's imouto Koyori. We see some funny scenes, including the infamous Koyori head-chop for whatever reasons. As far as she knows, she's just a normal teenage girl; but she has no memories of who she was, nor of Yorito or Matsuri. And she's happy the way she is.

In the end, as the sun is setting, Aono returns home. In the distance, we see a young couple who looks strangely familiar......

We're talking about the same person who made Air and Kanon right? Then you have my vote...
The only question is what are they going to throw in for the first part of the episode.

~ Ned Fletcher

You have some good points and you also have some exaggerated points
~ I think for most people it's just a matter of weather or not you like the show (as in: presentation)

----
I too feel that at some point (for me it was when the Matsuri Vs. Aono plot started) the bonds between the characters just got scraped for the sake of dramatic plot ~ personally I would have loved to see less exiting plot and more character development. They could have just made Takeshi agent of secret organisation (no details) and just left it at that for the rest of the show, and I would have been happy.