View Single Post
Old 2010-10-23, 10:20   Link #89
tkdtiger

Well I think it would be interesting if he had or at the very will attempt to gain byakugan. What we do know is that we have 2 individuals that wanted the byakugan. Danzou attempted to get the byakugan and from what we know the raikage although wouldn't it be interesting if that ninja had actually been controlled to attempt to get the byakugan any ways what I'm saying is that the byakugan was important enough that two characters that were important to the story attempted to gain byakugan suggesting that it is important enough. Let's than mention that kish did add Ao who has a byakugan. He is important enough to actually give the guy a name and being present at the meeting unlike the no name byakugan users of konoha he probably will still be important since he doesn't go far from his late this though begs the question why something like the uchiha massacre didn't happen but than how easy would it be to attack a clan that can see all around the...see chakra coils and some can see chakra points that would allow them to control chakra flow and to see through stuff and great distances any ways its been mentioned that their greatest strength is in a group. What madara really needs is not nec the byakugan itself but needs a byakugan or byakugan user who can see the chakra points so he can increase his powers at least that's how I would make the byakugan relevant
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote