View Single Post
Old 2007-02-03, 13:06   Link #98
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Well, perhaps I should mention this as well, in his second year, it was my bro's turn that came prying into my privacy and asking what class I was in. I promptly told him in order to drive him out of my sight.

Anyway, it was never mentioned what time of the day Shiori had fainted and collapsed. I could argue that she met Kaori and asked about which class she was in during recess before she collapsed.

The reason you find it odd is because it is all based on your theory that Shiori was looking for Kaori, and you have believed it to be true.

It wouldn't seem odd at all if it was based on the theory that she was looking for Yuuichi. From the second theory, she genuinely didn't know which class Yuuichi was in, so it was a good way to dodge Yuuichi's question while also telling the truth at the same time.

For now, I stand by my viewpoint that Shiori was looking for Yuuichi. A compromise to our viewpoints would be that she was looking for both Kaori and Yuuichi.
Or alternatively we are just going to have to agree to disagree. I have already stated my reasons about the purpose of Shiori's first visit to the school. As convinced as you are of your stance, so am I of mine.

Cheers.