View Single Post
Old 2008-01-10, 03:02   Link #5283
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

*nods* Thanks for the replies.

Now that there have been some rather well-thought out replies, I'd like to say that the whole point of the post I made was to shake up the Fanfic Thread residents, to take a look at what the whole point of the thread is.

Space Brotha, by your own statements you acknowledge that most of the action here is Satashi fandom - thus, what's wrong about renaming this thread to focus on Satashi?

My whole objective here is really to shake up the Fanfic Thread and get everyone to give an equal chance to all works. And yes, I admit that OC Thread works can be quite hard to transfer here - which is why I'm not releasing Day of the Cradle in the Fanfic thread. :P It's a fanfic that follows the perspective of Genya and other army members during the cradle event (such as Vice), not the Aces.

I have no ill intentions, and merely wished to point this out so that we all can improve ourselves. Affirmative action has made it everywhere, even to the Navy SEALs - let's bring it to Fanfic Thread! XD

But because Satashi is such a presence, that's why I feel in the interests of efficiency, that if Satashi's the only one gettin' the action, we might as well rename this thread. Just some thoughts.

I believe in miracles.