View Single Post
Old 2009-06-20, 01:44   Link #64
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dago2682 View Post
@relentlessflame Sorry if i broke a rule but i felt the need to say something to exprees my feelings towards the animeīs plot choices,they are wasting a good plot by addng useless things and changing vital parts of the story.

and as JagdPanther said the anime doesnīt feel like a war story and that tho me is the biggest dissapointment of all.

I donīt thing source material is going to count as spoilers after this change,after all the anime seems to follow itīs own story.
I think there are certain things that are meant to be "surprises" in the game, and just because they present things a certain way right now in the anime doesn't mean they still won't deliver the same surprise later on in a different form. We do have threads where you can discuss and compare with the game, like the spoiler & speculation thread I mentioned earlier. If they're going a different direction, you still really can't know what they will and won't cover, and I don't want to see people make those kind of determinations in episode threads (because you might be wrong).

So anyway, the rule is, no future event source material spoilers in anime episode threads. Even if you don't think the anime is going to cover the same future event, please don't discuss it in episode threads until you're sure the opportunity has fully passed. In some cases, that may mean that some things should only be brought up after the show ends completely, or else you can discuss it in the other more appropriate threads.