Thread: Licensed Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-07, 03:15   Link #3
NeoSam

hahaha quoting myself from an older post from the New Announced Anime thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
Volume 14 of the male oriented light novel magazine Dengeki Bunko Magazine will have an announcement of an adaptation of the shounen(boy's) light novel series Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko by Iruma Hitoma (author) and Buriki (illustrator).

Volume 14 of Dengeki Bunko Magazine will be released on June 10th, 2010.

Source: MoonPhase Diary

What type of adaptation will this light novel series be getting? could it be an anime adaptation? well, we'll know soon...

The shounen light novel series Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko is published under the shounen light novel label Dengeki Bunko. There are currently 4 volumes released of this light novel series, and volume 5 will be released on June 10th, 2010.

Dengeki Bunko Magazine which will contain the adaptation announcement will be released on June 10th, 2010, and volume 5 of the light novel series will also be released on June 10th, 2010... hmm... suspeciously feels like it will be an anime adaptation...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno
So what did this turn out to be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
It was announced that both the shounen light novel series Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko and the shounen light novel series RO-KYU-BU! will be getting manga adaptations:
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nunnnunn/20100608/1275989720
http://ameblo.jp/misakamikoto/image-...581842852.html

Both shounen light novel series are published under the shounen light novel label Dengeki Bunko. The image that can be seen in the links above are showing the Dengeki Bunko shounen light novels that were released in June 10th, 2010 (not all Dengeki Bunko's June 2010 light novels are dispalyed in the image though).

Edit:

I didn't mention this because it didn't turn out to be an anime adaptation...
Hmm... my suspicion turned out to be right

So in the end it didn't only get a manga adaptation but it also got a TV anime adaptation...

Last edited by NeoSam; 2010-08-07 at 03:26.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote