View Single Post
Old 2011-02-27, 09:48   Link #4687
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Training like that won't burn fat much, only calories. I couldn't think of anything other than doing the usual run around the area I live at 5am in the morning. Besides, I am not a fan of big boobs - I find beauty in regular or flatness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Waifu training?

Exercise is still the way to go. General exercise though, spot training is a pile of BS.
Like?

Unless that left ankle starts healing properly, or those damn researchers start making nano-repairbot infusions, my leg is out of commission for 4 weeks. I even have an MC to prove it. I may not need crutches, but those scans only muscles are scary - there is one part that continues to be inflamed after 2 months and "there are bits and pieces of missing tissue in my calf muscles" (as quoted from doc).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote