View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 20:01   Link #122
X207
Gamyūsa

to take a phrase from Kakeru, this is a depressingly horrible show.

WTH? what was mount everest doing in the middle of a city?? the staff should stay off the illicit substances when writing these episode story line. they've destroyed a show with decent potential. at this rate they wont even get close to Kurogane no Linebarrels much less any mainstream mecha show. sure they have some decent mech desings (and some bizarreones) but thats just about all they have going for the show. i havent been this discouraged since seeing Dragonauts, even that series seems to be better that Gyrozetter.

now that my ranting is over. this series doesnt decide on any concrete direction for the story line. if you chase after multiple targets alone, you'll never catch any of them. they could've gotten a more serious tone to the series halfway through, even that would redeem it to an extent. this series wont stand out in any good way in the current anime lineup for this particular season. the story lines they have are so disjointed that you can hardly link any 2 episodes together. there is the mind eraser thing that couldve made a great plot driven series if they even bothered to follow it faithfully. i dont think their eraser project can salvage anything this late in the series.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote