View Single Post
Old 2009-01-05, 16:10   Link #1034
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
So in your opinion, you don't see the point in arguing this "singing", which is fine, while in my opinion, I haven't even read the argument, I would rather let ppl (you said someone else brings this up??) discuss it...I guess the difference starts here...from my point, it's already bad enough to discuss the same issue over and over again, and it's even worse to defend or get involved in something I didn't even participate.
Dex-kun's post brought up Ranka's motivations for singing. I just pointed out that an episode already reveals that to us. Ranka's chooses to take up the responsibilities in order to sing for Alto. There's nothing to contend with something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor
As I said, when I read that phrase "what's to argue about"...it seemed like you immediately shut me down for going there, which I don't even participate....now you suggested you were merely asking a normal question...so I read it again and the phrase feels a bit differently now..I hope no harm is done..and business as usual
Yeah, sure thing.