Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 18:29   Link #855
Kaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Hello hello.
Sorry I been busy and slow.
Yes Kizu will be translated and I think pudding is back(?) for that since he updated chapter 2 a couple days ago.

And yes Vol.5 will be translated although only the main event short story aka Pentagon++ is planned atm (I don't plan on translating the other short stories as they have very minor significance to the main plot, until we catch up with the main story that is available in Chinese translation as we are all Chinese to English translators with a bit of Japanese to help.)

And yes the rest of the volumes will be translated. This is a long term project and I have no intention of dropping out.

However, I will reiterate, I can't make any promise on speed. Also, our progress is also directly capped by how far the Chinese translation has gotten.

No the main story isn't finished... yet. Volume 10 allegedly according to official sources will be the final volume covering the latter half of the final arc.

About that summary, you may find some between page 16-25 of this thread I think. We had quite a fair bit of discussion regarding relationship back there.
wow, thanks for the answers!
and thank you very much for the translations of the LN, you made a very good job!!! just excellent!

last question: so it's safe to say that Taichi and Inaba are still together after volume 9?
Kaza is offline   Reply With Quote