Thread: Licensed Assassination Classroom
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-20, 17:09   Link #343
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
so it look like the chairman is brainwashing the students, but if you look it in a way he could be a really good teacher just like Koro-sensei, which make me wonder why did he start to discriminated the students?
If I had to guess, it's probably efficiency.
Koro-sensei can teach class E and raise their level, but could he give quality lessons to classes A to D at the same time as well? Assuming he could, what about the A to E classes of year 1 and 2?
Point is, while he can teach one class well, doing it for 15 classes and preparing individual study plans for students is just not possible (same for the chairman).

Koro-sensei is teaching them all subjects (except for PE and English), so he knows each individual student well, while classes A to D most likely change teachers for different subjects. Those teachers can not provide teaching on the same level as the chairman or Koro-sensei.

By creating an outcast class, other students study to avoid getting demoted to class E, so they don't have many (if any) slackers.
By (indirectly) forcing them to study, their overall marks/grades will improve regardless of the quality of teachers, that's how I see it.
This would never work out in real life as the PTA would say/do something about it.